Alfonso Cuarón explains how Gravity simulated the look and feel of weightlessness — and how he used the film’s technical aspects to support the narrative.
They are expensive, they are beautiful, and they are strangely addictive despite being light bulbs.
- January 16, 2014
- 0 comments
Jims Empire Sponsors
- DARPA’s prototype Excalibur laser successfully zaps target 7 kilometers away
- New shrinking gel could help repair damaged teeth or bones
- AirPNP lets you rent your bathroom to drunken strangers
- Latest HTC M8 leaks include pair of new images, whisper of Google Play edition
- NASA’s $17 billion budget includes Mars, Europa, and an asteroid lasso