The US Navy’s advanced research lab has a way to turn sea-water into jet fuel, an advance that could change naval combat and drive alternative fuels forward.
Scientists have discovered a simple treatment that could fuse layers of the super-material graphene into the three-dimensional network of diamond.
- April 4, 2014
- 0 comments
Jims Empire Sponsors
- Samsung announces the Galaxy Beam 2, resurrecting the built in pico projector
- Google+ lead Vic Gundotra officially leaving Google
- Hidden black hole duo discovered because they ripped apart a planet
- Google Glass store open to everyone again
- Andy Warhol’s 1985 Amiga art rescued from aging floppy disks